CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Study Habits

Everyone has a study habit. The paragraph is about my study habits. I like to study in the library. This is because the library is a quiet and suitable place to study. Nevertheless, I cannot study very long in a library because I will feel lonely and bored. I usually study at night. It is because I feel relax and more confident to understand my study. Next, I prefer to study alone and sometimes I have to join a study group. Actually, I enjoy studying alone but I only join study groups when I have to discuss about assignment and difficult subjects. I always make notes because it helps me to understand.

Besides, I study 7- 10 hours in a week. I have not specific time for study because I like to study last minute when I have exam. I also make a study- plan every week. I do it because I want to organize my schedule and my study systematically. Finally, I feel so enjoy with my study habits.

0 comments: