CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, June 5, 2008

study habit

Everybody has study habits. I have too. I like to study at home. It is because i have my own place to study. I can do whatever i like in my bedroom. I am very comfortable to study in my bedroom at my home. I usually study in the morning and at night. In the morning, nobody at home because my parents go to work and my other siblings stay in hostel. At night, my parents go to sleep very quick because they are very tired. I prefer to study alone. It is because i can give all my attention to my study. Sometimes, friends ask me to study with them but we usually start chatting about other thing. I always make notes when i study. It helps me to remember. In a week, i think i study about eight hours. At the beginning of every week, i make a study plan for the whole week. Often, i am very tension especially when near the exam.

0 comments: