CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, June 5, 2008

study habit

I am a student at National University of Malaysia.After my class at the university I like to study in the library because has air-condition and it's a quiet place.I usually go there in the morning for one or two hours because in the morning there are not many people there.Sometimes I study at room in college but not often because it's very noisy and not comfortable.I prefer to study alone for exams because I want to concentrate in each subject.I also prefer to study in group when I have free time because in study group I have many information from my friends.I always make notes when I study either study alone or study group.It helps me to remember.In a week I think I study about seven hours.Of course, I also have 17 hours of lectures.At beginning of every week I make a study plan for the whole week.I am always busy.

0 comments: