CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

study habit

To revise for an important exam, first I always look at the syllabus or some tips that are given by the lecturer. After that, I will make a study plan. This includes a timetable or my target to finish all syllabus. I prefer to study in a quiet place so I should find a comfortable place for me to study. Normally I study in my room. I will collect my note or revision books before I start studying. While I am studying , I make notes and do mind mapping. It is the best way for me to remember the input. After 2 hours, I will make sure I take a break for about 20minutes. It makes me relax and not too stress. Finally, I try to remember the main points from the notes that I study

0 comments: