CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, June 5, 2008

MY STUDY HABITS !!!

My name is Norsyafiqah bte Yahya. I am a student at National University of Malaysia. I am studying Economic programming. After my classes at the University, I like to study in the library because it is a quiet place to study and I can search for information about the topic I learn. Sometimes I study at home, but not often because it is very noisy. I like to study alone because if I study with my friends, we usually start chatting about other things. I always make notes about the subject because it can help me to remember. I also make a study plan for the week. In a week I think I study about six hours because I must repeat every subject I learn in every classes. I am always busy but I control my self because I don't want stress in final exam.

0 comments: