CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HOW I AM STUDY???


I am a student at University Kebangsaan Malaysia.I like to study in my room. It is because I have to study at a quiet place to make me more concentrate to my studies. I usually study at night and in early morning. At that time, it makes me so calm and easy to remember my notes. I prefer to study alone because I usually start chatting about other things when I study with my friends. I always make notes when I study. It helps me to remember. In a week, I think I study about more than ten hours including 15 hours of lectures. At the beginning of every week, I make a study plan for the whole week. It is easy for me to know what should I do for tht day..

0 comments: