CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Assalamualaikum...........my friends...


Hii...my name is Norsyafiqah bte Yahya.My friends call me "Syafiqah". I am 21 years old and I am from Malacca. I am a student at National University 0f Malaysia. I am studying economic programming. I have three young sisters. We all live with our parents in a moderate house. I speak malay quite well. I also understand English but I can't speak it very well. In my free time I like watching DVD and sleeping. My dream is, I hope I get succeed result in every exam and lose my weight about 6 kg.Hehe.. I don't like stress because when I stress, I can't control my self.I like learn English with my foundation english class set 4...and I love madam...I think,I very enjoy and happy..learn english...when madam teach our class...Of course I love my news friends...I am very happy with them...and I hope we all can be friends forever although...not same courses....That all for me...
Aja! Aja! Fighting!.....PEACE...

0 comments: