CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

study habit


my name is nurul.I am a student at UKM.After my class, i like to study in the library. I usually go there in the afternoon for one or two hours.Sometimes i study at my room.I prefer to study alone.I dont like to study group with my friend.Sometimes friends ask me to study with them, but we usually start chatting about other things.I always make notes when i study.It helps me to remember.In a week i think i study about eight hours.I also have 16 hours of lectures.Actually, i study smart, no study hard..because i can stress when i study hard..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

study smart ek..
no study hard..
hehehehe..
peAce!