CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Friday, June 6, 2008

study habits

I study at UKM. Before my classes,usually I study firstat my college. After my classes I always study in the library. I usually go there in the evening araund 4 o'clock. I study one or two hours at the library. After I pray solat Isyak, around nine o'clock I study in my room. When I study I take notes to remember what I read. I finish at 12 o'clock. During the holiday, I study about seven hours. In the morning I study for the three hours and continue at night for four hours. Sometimes, I also study with my friends. We can exchange knowledge with study group.

0 comments: