CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Study Habits

I am a student at National University of Malaysia. I have my own study habits. Everyday i like to study in the library to finish my assigment and homework. It's because many books there that can be references. It also a quiet place. I usually go there for two hours. Sometimes i study with my friends but i like to study alone. If i study alone, i more focus in my study. I also always make notes when i study because easy to remember what i had learned. In a week, i study about three hours. After that, i must have a sleep or listen to music because i will tired if study too long. I also study when i still fresh because i can remember all the notes easily. I also have my own study plan to organize all the subjects. I prefer to study at midnight because it does'nt noisy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

put ur name at the label below there plz..
peAce!