CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, June 5, 2008

STUDY HABITS

I am a student at National University of Malaysia.After my classes at University,I like to study in the library.It is because I like to find a quiet place to study.Sometimes,I study in my room,but not often because i can't concentrate with all that noise going on.I prefer to study alone because i can give all my attention.Sometimes,I also study with my friends.It helps me to understand about something that i don't know.I always make notes when I study because it can help me to remember.In a week I think I study about eight hours.At the beginning of every week,I make a study plan for the whole week to make sure everything is done.

0 comments: