CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Study habits

My name is Normaisharah Binti Sulaiman. I am a student at National University of Malaysia in Bangi. After my classes at faculty, I like to study in the library. I usually go there in the afternoon for two or three hours.Sometimes I study in my room, but not often because it is very noisy. I also prefer to study alone. Sometimes I study in group when I do not understand a difficult part of the subject. Furthermore, I always make notes when I study. This is because, it helps me to remember. In a week,I think I study about eight hours. Of course, I also have 16 hours of lectures. at the beginning of every week, I make a study plan for the whole week. I am always busy everyday.

0 comments: