CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MY STUDY HABITs>>>PLEASE READ...

My name Abdul Halim Bin Yusof.I am study at National University Of Malaysia.It's my study habits.Usually I like to study at home because it's comfortable and quiet.At home i can sing and talk louder to release tension.The suitable time to study at night because this time very quiet and easy to understand.I always make notes when I study.It helps me to remember and helps when the exam.In a week,I take time to study about eight hours.I prefer to study alone,but sometimes i willprefer with my friends if the subject difficult to understand.At the beginning of every week i make a study plan for the whole week.This way can save of my time.....

0 comments: