CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Friday, June 6, 2008

My Study Habit's

My name is Khairul Azhar Masri. I like to study at my home. Study at my home makes me more comfortable and free. When I get tired, I can do some activities that can meke me refresh. For example, watching television for a moment, take a bath and eat some food. I usually study at night, because there’s not much trouble. But sometimes I also prefer to study in the morning because the situation between morning and night for me is the same. When study, I can more understand by studying alone. I could concentrate and be more focus in my studies. Actually, I don’t like to make some notes when my study. This is because, it’s only wasting my paper. I will not use the paper that I have written as a references note. But it is only to make me more understand. I can’t give the answer about how many hours did i spend for study, because I am not sure about that. Usually, I will spend my time around 3-5 hours for one day. So, in a week it can be around 14-30 hours for a week. I rarely plan my study. I just study following my heart and needs. For me, making a study plan is not very important because the plan that we have wrote also comes from our self. So, there’s no different about it and I think we have to plan with our own brain and not on the paper, so that we will become more intelligent and responsibility in academic.

0 comments: