CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Study Habit


I am Syasya from National University of Malaysia. This is my study habit. I like to study in the library because the place is very quite and suitable. I always go there in the morning because I am still fresh and not tired. I prefer to study with my friends. When I don't understand, I can ask them. We can exchange knowledge and get new ideas. I usually make notes to make easy for me to do revision later. It will help me to understand better. Everyday I would make sure that I will study about 2 hours. That will make more 10 hours per week. Since my classes are full for the whole week and I am busy with my community programme, so I have to make a study plan to achieve better grade for my final examination.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola~
can u teach me how to make study plan??
peAce!