CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Study Habits

Assalamualaikum to all my friends. My name is Wan Affandi Hj Wan Hamid. I am a student at National University of Malaysia. After my classes at university I like to study in the library. I usually go there at night for two or three hours. Sometimes I study at hostel, but not often because it is very noisy.

I prefer to study alone. Sometimes friends ask me to study with them ; but we usually start chatting about other things. I always make a notes when I study. It helps me to remmember. I also busy with my assignments,discussion and etc.

In a week I think I study about eight hours. I can suitable my time to study in a week. At the beginning of every week I make a study plan for the whole week. I am always busy.

0 comments: