CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Study??


My name is Normila and I am from Terengganu. I am 20 years old. I am a student at National University of Malaysia. I like to study alone at my hostel. Sometimes, I also study with my friends, especially when we have to do an assignment in a group. I usually listen to the radio while I study because I don't like to study in a silent situation. I always make notes when I study because it will help me to remember the main ideas and key words. I rarely make a study plan because I don't think it's important to me. In a week, I usually study about six hours only.

0 comments: