CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

NaTioNaL UniVersiTy of MaLaySia

world clock

Don't Laugh or will Whacked!!!

we all together

we all together
cheeesssseeee

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Study Habit



My name is a Hazwani. I am study at National University of Malaysia and I am taking Public Policy and Comunication programe. I like to study at my room.This is because, studying in room is more comfortable, than in the library because the library is so cold.Usually, I study at night and sometimes early in the morning. At night, I practice doing exercises on my last lectures in the classes. I like to study alone. I always make a small note when I study. This is because it is easy to remember the main points that I study.


Usually I study for three to six hours in a week including 16 hours of lectures. I also make a study plan for the whole week to make my learning process earsier.

0 comments: